Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BB Cream Review: L.A. Girl Pro BB Cream

Today's review is for the L.A. Girl Pro BB Cream in Fair



Unblended
Blended
AvailabilityThis retails at an average of $5 for 1 oz and is available at walgreens.com, walmart.com, and jet.com; it is also available at lagirlusa.com for $7. I cannot speak to the pricing or availability in your particular area as "drugstore"/"beauty supply" style brands tend not to be regulated. I picked it up at a local beauty supply store for $4.99. 

Would I buy this? Yes.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Let's quote from lagirlusa.com, shall we?
HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.


Does this come in any other shade than the one pictured above?
This is currently available in 8 shades. 

What's the coverage/consistency like?
I would say this has a light to medium coverage with a lightweight, water-gel-like consistency.

Does this have any beneficial ingredients in it?
Vitamin C and E act as antioxidants; Vitamin C in particular has anti-aging and brightening properties, it facilitates collagen production. 
Vitamin B3 facilitates collagen secretion, inhibits pigmentation (it stops dark spots from forming), and prevents water loss so it keeps your skin from drying out. 

Is this scented?
This smells slightly perfume-y but you have to hold it up to your nose to notice.

What has my experience with the product been like?
Pros:
-Consistency is really smooth, easy to blend and apply
-Beautiful dewy finish
-EXTREMELY lightweight, weightless comfortable wear
Cons:
-The colors lean ever-so-slightly warm, if you're paler than I am there isn't an option for you

What do I use to apply the product?
I apply this with my Memebox large oval face brush or with my fingers if I'm throwing it on a no-makeup kind of day.

I feel as though this review is pretty thorough but please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar