Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cherry Culture Haul

I received my items from Cherry Culture recently. I ordered during their 20% off Labor Day sale. It took me two weeks to get my items, I am all the way in Canada, so it always takes me longer to get stuff in the mail. I have a variety of items and am pretty happy with everything.

NYX Round Lipglosses in Real Nude, Whipped, Peach and Apricot.

Real Nude is not a nude at all, which I knew based on some reviews, it's actually a purple colour. Whipped is a really nice colour that can go over nude lipsticks. Peach has lots of shimmer, not as much on the lips though and Apricot is a bit darker than Peach. I normally buy the Mega Shine glosses, but I thought I would try these out.

My first Milani blush Luminous, which is a golden pink that looks very similar to MAC's Springsheen. This applies very smoothly. I can't find Milani blushes around here in drugstores, so I have to order them online.

Milani Mai tai is a corally red blush. I was disappointed in how dark this was in person, based on reviews I thought this was a corally pink, I don't know if I can pull this off. 

NYX Peach is a matte, pale pink blush. Looks similar to Well Dressed by MAC. I don't think this looks peachy at all however, it looks slightly peach in the pan, but once swatched, more of a hot pink colour, which is pretty, but not what I was looking for. Damn you NYX!

NYX Concealer Jar in Light. I previously bought this in Porcelain and it was  very light, and despite being quite pale, I need a concealer that is a colour more like this one.

Milani HD Advance HD concealer in Light. This is the product that I was most excited to receive, it's packaging is really pretty a shiny heavy gold metal and the applicator is nice too. The colour is a good match for me, thank goodness as this only comes in 4 colours. 

And here is everything that I bought. You can tell that the NYX Concealer Jar is much more pink tone than the Milani HD Concealer.

Have you used any of these products? If you'd like full reviews on anything, please let me know! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar