Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Call it Haul-Beauty buys OR Shopping


I have been traveling ALOT lately , I haven been to one end to another in last one month . i had some really great time with my family attending colorful fun wedding, dinners, get together s, I didnt buy much on my trip to karachi but i hauled few bits this time
here is what i bought


i wanted to buy a cream blush soooooo badly but was unable to find any in Lahore, i went to MAC counter at ALFATAH but they didnt have any cream ones either so browsing with broken heart i came across 4US counter and bought this one
4u2 cosmetics has been   introduced here in the pakistan ,distributed by bel-air,its products are made in thailand but it was said to be a US brand.Its quite affordable

I also bought a compact mirror, its glittery and pink, so cute and a bracelet , it was for my sister but she has tiny wrists so i'm keeping it :D

So Thats it, a small haul.

Let me know if you want any swatches or reviews :)

What was your last beauty buy? share with me

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar